About Me

Hi! My name is Brianna Lockwood, and I am trying to make a difference in the way we treat each other. If you had to close your eyes and I said the words pretty,dainty, and skinny what would you see? How about if i said brave, athletic, strong and muscular? I bet the first time you pictured a girl and the second time you pictured a boy. What if someone can't live up to what their peers think would make them perfect? What if they didn't want to? Living up to what society expects us to be is impossible. Everyday adolescents are bullied because of how they look or act. I believe that every one should be different and believe in themselves so we all can fight society's "normals" together.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Although I am only a teenager, I feel that I have a good understanding about life and some of the challenges it entails. We all face decisions. Whether these decisions are small or large they still have an impact on us on many different levels. Not only do our decisions effect ourselves, they also effect the people around us. Trying to make the right decision can be stressful and cause anxiety. So, my advice is take a step back and look at the bigger picture. What outcome will make you prosper and grow? However, we can't forget the possibility of making mistakes. When that happens make a new decision and learn from what has occurred. Don't dwell on the past because you have so much to look forward to. Remember stay true to yourself and what you believe in. Be you always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment