About Me

Hi! My name is Brianna Lockwood, and I am trying to make a difference in the way we treat each other. If you had to close your eyes and I said the words pretty,dainty, and skinny what would you see? How about if i said brave, athletic, strong and muscular? I bet the first time you pictured a girl and the second time you pictured a boy. What if someone can't live up to what their peers think would make them perfect? What if they didn't want to? Living up to what society expects us to be is impossible. Everyday adolescents are bullied because of how they look or act. I believe that every one should be different and believe in themselves so we all can fight society's "normals" together.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

This weekend is The Miss New York State Pageant. I want to wish the best big sister, Miss Thousand Islands Allison Carlos, good luck! As she goes through each phase with grace and beauty she will show the judges she can do anything. She inspires me with her passion for her platform and everything she does. Good luck Allie! I will be there this weekend to cheer you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment